Dr. Miklós BENDZSEL
Founding date: 1990
Number of members: 224 full members + 57 foreign members
Number foreign members: 57
Management and Staff: 1 + 3 part-time
Annual Budget: 16.000.000 HUF (1 USD = 220-230 HUF)
Financing and sources:
Government Support • 10%
Industry • 30%
Private funding • 30%
Other • 30%
Advancement of modern technologies.
– Interdisciplinary working groups (no committees) engineering education; innovative technologies; food security; energy situation of Hungary; role of nuclear energy in Hungary.
– Interdisciplinary working groups.
– In March we had a very interesting professional meeting at the High Voltage Laboratory of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics
– In May during the General Assembly of HAE there was a very informative presentation about the Industry 4.0 Research and Innovation Centre of Excellence
– In September we organized « Innovation and Sustainable Surface Transport 2017 », with the purpose of motivating domestic professionals in the field of innovation and strengthening the relationship between domestic stakeholders and the companies involved in the development
– In May we had our General Assembly and connected to it there was a very interesting presentation about « Personalized health research and the European challenges of digital health care »
– In August we organised » Innovation and Sustainable Surface Transport 2018″, which was the continuation of a successful conference series